Monday, October 11, 2010

New Blog

A while back, there was a lot of talk about tutus on this blog.  I have been selling tutus since then, and took a little break, but now I'm back and better than ever!  I got a couple of tutu orders in last week, and decided that I wanted to do more to get my name out there.  My Etsy shop has closed down for now, and I have started up a blog

I would love if my followers would follow that site too!  It's currently a work in progress.  I have tons of tutus made and I have photos of them, but until about six weeks ago, I didn't have a tutu model!  I am taking her out tomorrow to get some photos done so that I can get more on the site.  Basically, I have access to any colors you could possibly want.  Please spread the word about the new site and tutu cute!
If any current Just a Dream followers sign up to follow tutu cute! and would like to purchase a tutu, you will receive complimentary ribbon on your tutu and complimentary shipping.

Please check it out!

No comments: