Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tutu Cute!

So, the official "girly" stuff has begun.  I know a million websites online have tutu's for little girls right now, but I knew I could figure it out.  My mom bought me all the materials, and I read a tutorial, and in the past 24 hours, I whipped out four tutu's!  I was beyond excited to start doing them and then seeing the result.  It's super easy, and really fun and relaxing to sit there tying on the tulle.  A mom that I know from Babycenter already asked me to do some for her daughter, so I am extending that to anyone else.  If you're interested in one, let me know.  I'll be doing an order of tulle on Friday of this week, so it should be here in two weeks (from now) and I can make it in a day and get it shipped out.  I think by the end of this week, Gracie will have six or seven!  So much fun!

 This tutu is hot pink, chocolate brown and white.  It was my first one.
This is a Halloween tutu.  I used black and orange tulle.  I also did it different from the first one by tying the colors on together, versus separate.  I really like the effect that had on the tutu.
My intent for this one is a Thanksgiving tutu.  The colors are butter yellow, chocolate brown, and orange.
Definitely my favorite.  The Christmas tutu.  I used red and green tulle and tied them together like in the Halloween tutu.  There is a green bow with red polka dots added to the front, along with one in the back for tying the tutu on.

No comments: