Sunday, October 10, 2010

Almost 4 years ago..

In a couple of weeks, it's our 4 year wedding anniversary.  I always get super excited for birthdays/anniversaries/etc., so you know I have already started looking for the perfect outfit!  It will be even more special because my mom is going to take both of the kiddo's overnight so that we can have a little time to ourselves on our special day.  We are planning on going to a nice dinner and probably a movie, since we are movie people and can't go too much anymore.  Anyways, here's my dress.  I absolutely love it! 

For my birthday, Roland got me the most awesome pair of heels (all on his own, might I add), and I haven't had the chance to wear them, so I plan on wearing them with the dress.  How awesome are these?!
 November 3rd needs to hurry up and get here!
 

No comments: