Friday, October 8, 2010

5Q Friday

1. What do you listen to while driving?
93.7 Kiss Country or my iPod.  I'm a country girl and I also don't approve of my babies listening to anything else, just because I don't like the language/insinuations of most of the stuff out there.


2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
Not a DANG thing!  It's my almost most favorite time of the year, but it's about as good.  I love everything!


3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
Outside it is white with navy shutters and a red door.  Inside is a two story, with hardwood floors, except in the bedrooms.  I want about 5 or 6 bedrooms and a huge master suite with the biggest master bath ever!  As long as it's clean and updated, I don't have too many requests.


4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Sure would!  Do you know how much room those have?  And how convenient they are for a mom of 2?  Please, get me one asap!


5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Depends.  Most of the time, yes.  But if it was bought for something and I need to wear it and don't have time to wash it, then no.


No comments: