Friday, September 24, 2010

5Q Friday

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Italian.  I love the way their words linger.
 
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
No..just the bed, or couch.  If I'm super tired, sitting up on either a bed or couch.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I try not to..that's my answer to both.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Julia Roberts.  She is my all-time favorite, and I have so many questions I would love to ask her.  Anything from "What's it like to kiss Richard Gere?" to "What is your beauty secret!?".

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
It was a group thing..to the movies & Johnny Rockets.  Johnny Rockets later became "our place", and closed down a few months back.  We had serious plans for taking our babies there and never got the chance.

No comments: