Friday, September 10, 2010

5Q Friday

Yippee!  I have time to do a 5Q Friday!

1) Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Most of the time, yes.  But I can't wait until this post-2 babies diet is over so that I can go shopping!

2) How well do you know your neighbors?
Good enough.  We don't know anything about their personal life really, but we know them well enough for small talk and that if we weren't home and anything fishy was going on, they would have our backs.  They are really nice people.

3) What age are you looking forward to being?
Honestly, this age.  I just turned 26 two days ago, and I have everything that I have ever wanted.  I just want to be happy spending the days taking care of my babies and loving my husband.

4) Do you get excited when the mail comes?  Why?
I do..but I don't know why.  I think it's just because it's unpredictable..and with my day-to-day strict routine, it's nice to have a little unpredictability thrown at me.

5) What is your earliest childhood memory?
I was about 8 years old and fell from the pool slide.  Wouldn't you remember that, too?

No comments: