Monday, August 23, 2010

I am a scatter-brain..so this post will reflect that

The only thing I can really think about is Gracie.  Were three days away...actually, probably right about three days exactly, because from what I understand, she will be here about noon.  I'm (thankfully) still not nervous, but the anxiousness is killing me!  I am just so ready for it to be the day.  We had a list I drafted up Friday night of things that had to be done by Thursday, and on Saturday afternoon, my awesome husband knocked six things off the list.  I went and took care of two things this morning, so we are left with two that will more than likely get done tomorrow morning.  The only other thing is about two loads of clothes need to be washed.  But, I am saving that for Wednesday so that I don't come home to a ton of laundry.

Gracie's bag is completely ready.  My bag is ready besides the couple things of Roland's that I need to add, and my toiletries..but they are in a bag that is just sitting on the counter.  Car seat is installed, Kaleb's bag has been at my parents house for weeks, there is seriously nothing to do.

Roland told me to take some time to myself, and my mom volunteered to pay for pedicures for my sister and myself, so this afternoon we are going to indulge!  I am going to get a manicure too, just to really spoil myself.

I really want to try to just relax and spend some time with Kaleb.  Roland's last night was yesterday, so he's on his leave now.  We don't have anything planned to do, just sitting around being a family of three. 

Goodness, that really did end up everywhere.  But I'm glad I got it all out there and out of my head.  That is what a blog is for, right?

No comments: