Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Friday Blog!

Stole this from Mama M!  She does a 5QFriday every week..I think I'll start answering her questions on here every week for a little "about me" to add to the fun!

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
If it was for tonight..I'm going with girls night out!  I miss my bff so very much, and had to cancel plans earlier in the week because of my ridiculous cough.

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No..and yes, I just tried.

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Well, it's been tulips for a while now..well close tie between tulips and gerbera daisies.  No reason for either, but now tulips remind me of my Wedding Day, and that's always a great memory.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
Take a chill pill..every morning with your vitamin!

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Very first thing?  Pay off debt.

No comments: