Friday, April 16, 2010

Public Again

Well I had a little issue earlier in the week and made my blog private for a couple of days.  After much thought and a little hesitation, I decided that whoever wants to read this blog should be able to.  While I don't appreciate what happened, and if you are the one that did it, you know what I am referring to, I am not going to change my life around because someone thinks that they can control what I do.  There is one change I am keeping in affect, and that would be that if you want to leave me a comment, you need to be a member of this blog.  If you aren't a member, and you feel a need to comment on how I live my life, feel free to e-mail me at morganmuniz@rocketmail.com.  Enough about that.

A short update for me..not too much going on.  I am 20 (and a half) weeks pregnant now and very happy to be at the half-way point of this pregnancy.  We did find out the gender of our baby last week, but have decided to keep it a secret between us for now.  We have a first name picked out, and a middle name that we are almost positive on.  We have done a bit of shopping for the room (the kiddo's are going to share a room so that we can keep our third bedroom as a playroom) and some general baby shopping as well.  It's nice to be having the second one when you know the "big" items like the crib, or the stroller are already taken care of.  I have only gained 5 or 6 pounds, and the doctors say that is just fine because Baby is growing like a weed!  When I was at the doctor last week, I was 18 weeks and 6 days, but Baby was already measuring 20 weeks and 5 days.  I am hoping that we keep measuring a little bigger and can maybe push the due date up some...but we won't know that for at least two or three more months.

Not too much else going on...just enjoying this time with my boys before August gets here before we know it!  Happy Friday!

No comments: