Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Etsy & Catch Up!

I just recently really got into Ebay. From there, I found Etsy. I LOVE Etsy! It is a lot of homemade, vintage, totally awesome stuff. I mean it, they have everything! It's actually the same website I used to find a lady to make Kaleb's Halloween costume.

So tonight, Liz & I were working on the boys trick-or-treat saks, when we had a brainstorm! Hey, maybe we could sell these. Worth a shot, right? So we took some pictures of the ones we made tonight, just to get the page up and running. We still have to finish the back of them, but at least the site is up and we will see if we get any requests.

If you aren't familiar with Etsy, I highly recommend you check it out. Start with our site! http://www.morganmuniz.etsy.com

It's getting pretty busy here in the Muniz household. There is football, which really occupies a certain man of the house. Then I have been working on Halloween decorations, and starting on birthday presents and Christmas everything! I also decided that I would like to do Thanksgiving this year, so there's another thing to add to the list!

I am having a yard sale on Saturday, so I have been getting everything together for that. Tomorrow I have to look through all the baby stuff. I just have baby & kitchen that I have to finish & I want to be done by Wednesday. I also have a couple loads of laundry to do tomorrow, so we'll see how much actually gets done. Note to self: Thank goodness I plan on making a roast in the crock-pot for dinner! I love when food cooks itself!

We found out that Roland is going to have to work 16 hours on Halloween, so he will not be there when Kaleb goes trick-or-treating the first time. Major sad face. But we are going to go with Zeb, Liz & Julius, and Liz & I have awesome treats & fun planned for after trick-or-treating for the boys. Roland is going to request off the day before Halloween so that we can plan something special, and I think we are going to have a little costume party at home for us, my parents & Roland's mom & brother. We'll see..it's still in the early planning stages.

Not too much else going on. Lots of birthdays & celebrations coming up. I have a feeling October is going to be an awesome month, and I am very much looking forward to it. It will be very busy, but very memorable!

The first day of fall is officially tomorrow, so the fall background is going up!

"Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"

No comments: