Friday, August 21, 2009

SQUEAKY Shoes!

So I have been getting fall/winter clothes for Kaleb here lately, and he needs some new shoes as well. I checked out EBAY for some New with Tags listings (because Lord knows I am not having Kaleb, or myself for that matter) wear shoes someone else wore! Well, I had never heard of these squeaky shoes that they make for toddlers to teach them how to walk right. When they walk heel to toe, it squeaks. They were really cute for dress shoes, or with jeans. They are navy blue leather with white stripes. I got them for a steal also. Only nine dollars plus five dollars shipping. So, Kaleb and I went out to get the mail today, and there they were! I wanted him to try them on because I got them one size bigger than he is in right now, and I wanted to see what he thought about the squeaks. Ignore the fact that he is wearing pajamas with his cute new shoes!




Side Note: Squeakers are removable =)

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Caitlin! said...

Omigosh! I love this, Morgan! So cute!