Friday, November 5, 2010

5Q Friday

Taking a minute to myself on this busy Friday morning!


1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
What I'm currently trying to do.  Take my craftiness and make tutus and various other things.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
A house at the beach, for sure!  Roland and I are hoping to retire to the coast..one day.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
Well, for both children, it was the only name we could agree on both times.  But Kaleb, I wanted a "K" name, because of the "K" middle/last names on my side of the family.  Then we gave him the same middle name as his dad, Christopher.  We just fell in love with both Gracie and Noelle, and her name means Grace of Christmas, so that's just a double score..if you know how much I love Christmas. 

4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Milk chocolate...anything.

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Both..I'm kind of obsessive compulsive..

No comments: