Thursday, October 14, 2010

A little crafty post

It's fall-time, although you couldn't tell by the ninety degree weather!  This means it is officially (well, when the weather cools down), my favorite time of year.  I have my spice cake candle lit, and there are crafts going on like crazy!  Here's a few fun things that we have been working on!

I made this for the top of the bookshelf in the living room.  I purchased the tin cans at Target in the dollar section, and already had the construction paper and pipe-cleaners.  I think it turned out pretty cute, and Kaleb loves it.


At Wal-Mart in the craft section (you could also find at the craft store, but it was only $5.00 at Wal-Mart), I bought a three-pack of foam Halloween stickies.  Kaleb's favorite in the pack are the bats!


I think his turned out a little better than mine! ;)

No comments: