Friday, October 22, 2010

5Q Friday

1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
I don't really know if either one of us is better, but I'm the one who does the cooking.

2. How often do you talk to your mom?
Every day, most of the time two or three times a day.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
It depends what I am making.  Today I made a big pot of chili, and just started throwing everything in.  It turned out amazing, but I have done that before and had to throw something out.

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
Yup!

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
I normally do, but this year I don't think I am going to.  I think too much hassle with holding Gracie and managing Kaleb.  Last year I was a witch though, and next year I'm going to go all-out!

No comments: