Friday, October 1, 2010

5Q Friday

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little? Where were they from?
Sort of.  I wrote to my Brammy (Mom's mom) in North Carolina all of the time.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
I would never want to do this job as my occupation, but I would love to go to my husband's job (he is a Juvenile Correction Officer) for a day.  Because of the type of work it is, we never can visit him or even go inside.  The most I've done is bring him lunch, he comes out to get it, and goes back in.  I would love to do it for a day so I could see what he does all day.

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
The dark and death.  Those are still my two biggest.

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
I think worrying about what others (who don't matter) think of you is a waste of time.  If it's someone you love, and they think you are horrible, of course care what they think.  But if it's your boyfriends cousins dogs great-aunt, who cares?  Life is too short.  Be who you are, and those who matter will love you, regardless.

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
Hmm..I was just in there cleaning stuff out too!  The oldest thing is probably my Doc Martens that I wore in high school.  I just had to have them.  I don't think I've worn them since.
Have a great weekend!  Happy October!

No comments: