Thursday, August 12, 2010

So Excited!

I've mentioned a million times how I belong to a group of crazy amazing women on Babycenter.  Well, one lady in our group had played a game in another group she belongs to, where you send a little stuffed Elmo around to all the girls.  They get to keep him for two weeks, show him a good time, take lots of pictures, and then send him on his merry way to the next house.  We decided to do it in our group too, and it's MY turn!  I don't actually have him yet..but I know he's on the way.  He actually should be here tomorrow.  I'm so excited for such a little thing, but it's going to be super fun.  Hopefully it will make these last two weeks go by a little faster!  The girls in the group are also being very awesome, and letting me keep him until we get home from the hospital with Gracie.  He hasn't been to a house at the time of a birth yet, so that will fun for me to be able to show him going through all of that.

I'll try to post on Saturday so everyone can see what I am talking about.  Were going to my mother-in-law's house tomorrow, so it should be a good day to start him off..he'll get to meet some family!  Here's hoping Kaleb doesn't grow crazy attached to him!

No comments: