Friday, August 6, 2010

A recent tutu cute! order

There's been some tutu making going on around here lately! I was super excited when I got an order for a hot pink and black newborn tutu and a 49er tutu! I got right to work, and they turned out awesome! The little girl isn't born yet, but I can't wait to see her in them! Hope you think they are as cute as I do!

Here's the 12 month size 49er tutu. I searched far and wide for 49er ribbon for it, but had no luck. I love the gold double bow I ended up doing. I really love how it came out, and I will be making a Raiders inspired one for Gracie...her Daddy will love it!


And here's the newborn size hot pink and black with Zebra bows.

These tutus were both custom made to what the customer wanted. Feel free to contact me with your custom order! There are so many different colors of tulle, so your wish is my command!

No comments: