Saturday, July 17, 2010

5Q Friday....1 Day Late!

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
Probably something in interior decorating. Ever since we moved into our condo, I have found that I love decorating more than ever. If not interior decorating, it would have to be something crafty, where I could put my imagination and creativeness to use.

2. What do you love most about your home?
I love that it's the home that Kaleb remembers as his home. He doesn't remember the apartment, and he never really acknowledged it as "home"..he was too young. He knows now when we turn on our street, and sometimes even when were down the street. He knows our neighborhood. I love that we will bring Gracie home to where Kaleb calls home. I love that we have a home for our babies.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
It really ranges. I LOVE the Twilight Saga, but that's the only time you will see me reading about vampires and werewolves. I find that I read a lot of informative reading. Right now I am reading "The Happiest Toddler on the Block", and next is "The Happiest Baby on the Block". I read love stories too, the big romances that end up movies that everyone remembers.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I don't eat gross food!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Elena Gilbert on the Vampire Diaries...only so I could spend my days with Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley!


No comments: