Friday, July 23, 2010

5Q Friday

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Salad or spaghetti. I LOVE any kind of salad, as long as it has oil & vinegar and lots of black pepper! Spaghetti has to be Mom's sauce (which I finally know how to make!). I love making it in huge batches, and I seriously eat it for like a week!

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Definitely. I never thought I would make it here by 25, never thought I would find a man that would love me enough to let me do this, and I am so glad that I did.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
Hmm..not too much. The only thing that really comes to mind is I wish when those people had told me high school was going to be the "best four years of my life", I would have had the nerve to tell them to shove it. Screw those four years!

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Like a mustard yellow. I love them!

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Probably something off of The Wizard of Oz.

I'm getting pretty good at this blog thing this week, huh?
Happy Friday! Have a good weekend!

No comments: