Thursday, May 13, 2010

A little info game!

Stole this from Emily!

Okay, here's what you do: Just copy and paste into your blog.  Change all the answers so that they apply to you (the usual).   And well, get to steppin':

1. What is your occupation?  That would be Stay-at-Home Mom/Wife/Chef/Launderer/Maid
2. What color are your socks right now? None..I hardly ever wear them, and never at home.
3. What are you listening to right now? Silence..it's lovely!
4. What was the last thing you ate?  The appropriate question would be, "What is the last thing you didn't eat?"...I just finished three bowls of spaghetti, but my stomach is still growling, so I'm eating some cheese and an apple.  I think Denise is rubbing off on me!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Heck, no.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?  I believe it was my mom, this morning.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I stole it from Emily, which would mean I was on her blog page, so of course, I like her!
9. How old are you today? 25
10. Favorite drink? Coca-Cola...way better than Pepsi..don't get me started!
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? None really..
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but not since about January.
13. Pets?  Do the boys count?
14. Soap or shower gel?  Shower gel..weird thing is, soap makes me feel dirty!
15. What was the last movie you watched?  We saw Iron Man 2 a couple of days ago.  It was okay.
16. What was the last book you read?  Dear John..I need a new book!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Talk to my BBC girls!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?  Barbie dolls.
19. What is your favorite season?  Winter, please!
20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries?  Strawberries, by a long shot!
22. Do you want your friends to play along?  Go for it!
23. Who is most likely to play?  Hopefully all of the BBC mama's with blogs!
24. Who is least likely to play??
25. Living arrangements?  Those 2 dirty boys I live with!
26. When was the last time you cried?  Yesterday from coughing too much!
27. What is on the floor of your closet? A huge shoe bin, a small heater for the winter months & a box of handbags.
28.Who is the friend you have known the longest?  I believe Marisa.
29. What did you do last night?  Watched American Idol....goooo Lee DeWyze!
30. What is your favorite number? I'm going to go with 3.
31. What or who inspires you? My family.
32. What are you afraid of?  The dark.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? The more cheese, the better!
34. Favorite dog breed?  Anything little and cute!
35. What is on your key ring? A million keys & I have no clue what they go to, Roland's work handcuff key (he might need that one day..), and a picture key chain with a picture of us.
36. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday or Wednesday..our weekend.
37. How many states have you lived in? 1
39. Favorite holiday(s)? Christmas
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?  Does the Kirby count?

No comments: