Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins!

Let me just start off by saying that today was an amazing day! My mom kept Buggie last night and Ro had to work this morning so I got to sleep in until I dang well wanted to! It was only 9:30 when I woke up..but I woke up on my own will, and I liked it! I had some cleaning that I really wanted to get done, so I worked on that untilBuggie got home. My mom brought me some AWESOME enchiladas and me and Buggie had lunch. Yummo! So when Roland got home decided it was pumpkin carving day! We went to Wal-Mart and got our pumpkin carving kit and came home and carved our pumpkin. It was a lot of fun, and Buggie thoroughly enjoyed himself. I baked the seeds after and they turned out great. Roland doesn't like them, and I am not sure I want Kaleb trying to eat those yet...so I got them all to myself! I also started on the Halloween treats for the boys tonight. I made the popcorn pumpkin balls. Wow, that was hard! I thought it would be really easy..but not so much..but I improvised, and they came out pretty cute. I will definitely post pictures after I get them all packaged up and cutesy! I can't wait for Halloween. It's only 2 days away and I can hardly contain myself! Oh..there is Grey's Anatomy...and it is calling my name! Enjoy the pumpkin carving pictures!

diggin' in!


helping daddy.


working on his baby pumpkin.


bat-boy!


my boys & their pumpkin.

No comments: