Friday, September 4, 2009

Just a Little Update

Hello all.

Nothing extremely exciting going on in the Muniz household. Yesterday Kaleb and I went with Julius (his cousin) and Liz (Julius' mama) to go see the Bob the Builder exhibit at the Fresno Met. We got there early and first 25 got in free, so we didn't have to pay and we got a free book! I was excited about that. Kaleb had an awesome time, and so did Julius. Liz and I were exhausted when it was all said and done, and so were the boys. Here's a couple of pictures from the day.

Kaleb & Julius waiting for the museum to open.



Cousins playing together.


Mommy's Little Builder.


Trains.


He decided this was a perfect place to hide! I always find him!


In other news, I am ordering Kaleb's Halloween costume this weekend. He is going to an Imagination Mover from Disney's Imagination Movers show. I found a lady on Ebay that makes the costume, but I also found a lady on Etsy that makes some really awesome patches, and the Ebay one is iron-on's. So, I emailed the Etsy lady to see if she could custom make some patches for me, and then I am going to email the Ebay lady about the jumpsuit. Phew! I also ordered a really awesome witch hat for myself to wear. We will get some wear out of our stuff because we are going to ZooBoo at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo and we are going trick-or-treating with Julius. I will probably get Kaleb's 18 month pictures taken in the next couple months as well, so he might wear it again for those. Hopefully it comes out awesome and he likes it.

The weather here is cooling off this weekend, thank goodness. We have a wedding tomorrow night and it is supposed to be about 92, so that shouldn't be that bad..compared to 102. I really can't wait for the fall weather to start. I am so excited it is September, I can hardly wait! I need to get some new candles because I love the days where the windows are all open and you can smell a yummy pumpkin candle burning!

Well, my birthday is just days away and I am excited to make my yummy cake! I am doing a really easy cake, maybe not even decorating it. It's a chocolate marble cake with milk chocolate frosting and I may be putting pink polka dotts on it. We'll see how much time I have.

It's Labor Day weekend, and I am pretty excited because Roland has Monday off. Not because work gave him it off, because he has to take some furloughs, so he chose that day to be one of them. But it gives him a 3-day weekend for my birthday, so that sounds good to me! Happy Labor Day!

"Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow."

No comments: